Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Sponsoring The Column is the most effective way to get in front of the most well-informed scientists, engineers, commercial teams, and leadership in the chemical process industries.
- 10,100+ Subscribers
- 42% Open Rate
- 5% Click Through Rate
Who reads The Column?
- Most readers studied either chemical engineering (79%) or chemistry (15%).
- They now work in engineering (64%), R&D (25%), and commercial (11%) functions.
- They are primarily located in the US & Canada (56%) and Europe (31%).
Where do they work?
What does sponsorship include?
- Logo placement at the top of the newsletter.
- Headline, 75-150 words of copy, and a CTA placed in the middle of the newsletter.
- Here is an example.
How much does it cost?
The flat rate for a single placement is $350, but rates are negotiable if bought in bulk.